Special Discounts with No Compromise on Quality
The ValuTENS II unit is a small, battery-powered device that augments healing, alleviates swelling through increased blood circulation, and reduces both acute and chronic pain through the use of electrical currents delivered through adhesive surface electrodes. The ValuTENS II ergonomic design minimizes error by delivering the exact amount of current indicated on its easily programmable analog display. Step-by-step directions further simplify the process for both the patient and therapist by guiding the user through the procedures of pain management protocol. The unit offers two controllable output channels and creates electrical impulses whose Amplitude, Width, Rate and Modulation can be altered with the switches or knobs. The controls are easy to use and the slide cover protects against accidental changes in settings.
- 3 available modes: Conventional TENS, Modulated, and Burst Modes
- Small battery powered device
- Adjustable treatment timer
- Analog waveform with turn style amplitude knobs
- 2 channels. 0-80 mA constant current at a minimum of 2.0 kOhm electrode resistance.
- Pulse type: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse.
- Battery type: 9V, 100% functional battery inserted with wrong polarity
- Battery life: Min. 40 hours (alkaline)
- Weight: 120 grams with battery
- Dimensions: 95 mm x 61.5 mm x 26 m.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: