Special Discounts with No Compromise on Quality
The TruWave’s ergonomic design minimizes error by delivering the exact amount of current indicated on Its easily programmable digital display. Step-by-step on-screen directions further simplify the process for both the patient and therapist by guiding the user through the procedures of pain management protocol. With more safety features than any other stimulator, the machine is FDA authorized for use in the USA based on its safety and effectiveness.
- Local Acute and chronic pain.
- General acute and chronic pain
- Small battery powered device, adjustable treatment timer and compliance meter.
- Easy to read digital display with on screen programming.
- Fully programmable: Frequency, Pulse-Width, Span, and Cycle Rate.
- Relieves from Acute and Chronic Pain.
- 2 channels. 0-80 mA constant current at a minimum of 2.0 kOhm electrode resistance.
- Pulse type : Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse.·
- Battery type : 9V, 100% functional battery inserted with wrong polarity
- Battery life : Min. 40 hours (alkaline)
- Weight : 120 grams with battery
- Dimensions : 95 mm x 61.5 mm x 26 m.
- Accessories : 1 self-adhesive electrode, 2 lead wires, 1 9V battery, User Manual.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: